Here are some tips to keep your children safe tonight as they go trick-or-treating, courtesy of Tucson Fire:
- Don't cross the street in between cars.
- Wear reflective gear and carry flashlights or glow sticks.
- Don't approach dark houses.
- Don't eat candy until you get home, and stick with wrapped candy from a store.
- Supervise your kids throughout the process.
If you want to keep track of your kids throughout the night, apps like "Find Friends" on the iPhone or Life360 on iPhones and Androids are free and give you real time updates on where your kids are.