Good Morning Tucson anchor Samantha Cortese has spotted some restaurant deals that will put you in the mood for love this Valentine's Day.
Here are the best of the bunch:
Hooters is having a #ShredYourEx promotion, where if you bring in a photo of your ex girlfriend or boyfriend, and rip it up, you will get 10 free chicken wings. (Bring your significant other only if she thinks ripping up a photo of your ex would be fun).
* Boston Market: Through Feb. 18, you can enjoy $4 off any $20 purchase with coupon code 39238.
* Chili's: Dinner for two for just $20. No coupon code needed, and diners enjoy an appetizer and two full-size entrees for the price.
* Macaroni Grill: Sign up for the newsletter and take $5 off your next visit, including on Valentine's Day.
* The Melting Pot: Enjoy a starter, cheese fondue, salad, your choice of entrees and chocolate fondue for dessert. Prices and menus vary by location.
* Olive Garden: New Never-Ending Classics start at $11.99. The meal comes with breadsticks and unlimited soup or salad. The deal is good for a limited time in February.
* Outback Steakhouse: Since true love never gets old, AARP members can take 10 percent off their entire check.
* Panera: Take 50 percent off orders of $5 or more with coupon code BOLFD through March 31.
* Ruby Tuesday: According to RetailMeNot, Ruby Tuesday has two offers. First, buy one adult entree and get a second at 50 percent off. The second offer is $5 off a $15 food purchase. The offers run from Feb. 8-14.