There are all sorts of free things to do around town this month.
Good Morning Tucson anchor Samantha Cortese suggests trying out these activities:
1. 2nd Saturdays Downtown -- A family-friendly festival held downtown. The next event is Feb. 11. Live performances and food vendors line the streets. Click here for more info.
2. Mission San Xavier del Bac -- This incredible Spanish mission is one of the area's most beautiful architectural icons. Click here for more info.
3. The Turquoise Trail -- One of many self-guided tours of downtown, it's a great opportunity to look at the city's past and future. Click here for more info.
4. The Loop -- Bike or walk in a car-free trail around town. Click here for more info.
5. Center for Creative Photography -- Check out one of the world's finest photography collections. The "Flowers, Fruit, Books, Bones" exhibit is the current featured display at the University of Arizona facility. You can also peruse photobooks selected by a jury of industry pros. Click here for more info.
Click here for a coupon for $2 off admission to the Tucson Gem and Mineral Show Mineral Treasures of the Midwest!