TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — Nonprofit organization Homicide Survivors Inc. will hold a vigil Wednesday following the shooting incident that happened July 18.
The two separate shootings in Tucson Sunday evening that left two dead, and two EMTs and a fire captain hospitalized.
The vigil will be held at 7 p.m. at the MSA Annex located at 267 South Avenida del Convento.
Candles and ribbons will be provided community members.
For more information about Homicide Survivors Inc., visit here.
RELATED TEAM COVERAGE
- Multiple people shot, including ambulance crew, in Tucson
- Suspect in ambulance, house fire shooting incident identified
- Neighbor says she tried to stop alleged gunman
- 'A tragic day': Tucson Fire Department Chief reacts to shooting
- Vigil honors victims of shooting spree
- Homicide Survivors to hold vigil following house fire, shooting incident in Tucson