A fire forced students and faculty at Mountain View High School to evacuate a campus building Tuesday morning.
According to Marana Unified School District spokeswoman Tamara Crawley, smoke was seen in the Little Theater near the front office. Evacuees went to the football field.
Shortly after inspection, firefighters determined there was no safety threat and classes returned to normal. The smoke was due to a light ballast malfunction.
The district notified parents about the incident. Mountain View High School is located at 3901 W. Linda Vista Blvd.