TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — The Pima County Fair is returning for its 111th year from Thursday, April 21 to Sunday, May 1.
Big names like Scotty McCreery, T.I. and the Village People are scheduled throughout this week and a half of festivities.
Events scheduled throughout the 11 days include:
- Tai Verdes w/ special guest Renforshort
- Thursday, April 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 22 at 8 p.m.
- Scotty McCreery
- Saturday, April 23 at 8 p.m.
- Fiesta Fuego (MC Magic, Frankie J, Baby Bash) with special guest OG Kid Frost
- Sunday, April 24 at 7:30 p.m.
- Village People
- Monday, April 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- A.B. Quintanilla III Kumbia AllStarz
- Tuesday, April 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 27 at 8 p.m
- Thursday, April 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Mammoth WVH and Ayron Jones
- Friday, April 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- GCPRA Rodeo
- Saturday, April 30 at 2 p.m.
- Easton Corbin
- Saturday, April 30 at 8 p.m.
- GCPRA Rodeo
- Sunday, May 1 at 2 p.m.
- Los Tucanes de Tijuana
- Sunday, May 1 at 7:30 p.m.
These performances have open seating covered through general admission tickets.
However, many also have exclusive seating available for purchase at Tucson.com.
General admission costs $5 for ages 6-10 and $10 for anyone above 10 years. Children under 5 years of age allowed in free.
Parking will also cost attendees $5 per vehicle.
Over 30 vendors will serve fair-food favorites like funnel cake, kettle corn and lemonade, as well as local classic Sonoran hot dogs.
Zoom zoom zoom… almost ready! pic.twitter.com/Yc4W1m61Eq— Pima County Fair (@Pimacountyfair) April 20, 2022
Presale weekday ride and game passes are available at a discounted price up until the first day of the fair.
Please visit the fairground's website for entrance restrictions and what kind of behavior could get someone banned.
Caleb Fernández is a digital content producer for KGUN 9. After earning his bachelor's degree from Penn State in Advertising/Public Relations, Caleb went to New York where he learned production assistance, photography and art direction. Share your story ideas and important issues with Caleb by emailing email@example.com or by connecting on LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.