In a series of recent busts, U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers seized cocaine, heroin and meth at the Port of Nogales.
Here is a roundup of the stops, according to the CBP:
* On Sept. 22, officers found large amounts of cocaine, heroin and meth inside a Volkswagen sedan driven by a 22-year-old man from Culiacan, Sin.
* Also Sept. 22, officers found large amounts of cocaine and meth hidden in a Ford SUV driven by a 40-year-old man from Nogales, Son.
* Also Sept. 22, officers found three pounds of meth hidden under clothing worn by a 19-year-old man and 22-year-old woman.
* On Sept. 21, officers at the Morley pedestrian crossing found meth hidden in the crotch area of a 22-year-old Nogales, Son. woman's clothing.
* Also on Sept. 21, officers found five pounds of meth hidden inside a Buick sedan driven by a 19-year-old man from Nogales, Son.
* On Sept. 20, officers found a pound of meth hidden inside a body cavity of a 25-year-old Phoenix woman.
* Also on Sept. 20, officers found 50 pounds of meth and heroin hidden inside a 27-year-old Nogales, Ariz. woman's Ford van.
Officers seized the drugs and vehicles and turned over the suspects to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s Homeland Security Investigations.