TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — Tucson's Mayor and Council has given a portion of the City’s American Rescue Plan Act Local Fiscal Recovery Funds to a Community Partner Grant Program.
$10.1 million was received for this year, with a total of $33.8 million to use over the next four years.
Since more applications than expected were submitted by the deadline, Jan. 28, the anticipated announcement date has been set back to Feb. 18 rather than Feb. 2.
The money will be given to nonprofits and businesses who need/can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Relief for Families, Essential and Frontline Workers, and Small Businesses
- Community Reinvestment and Recovery, Parks, Arts, & Culture
- Workforce and Youth Development
- Promoting Affordable and Stable Housing
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Download our free app for Roku, FireTV, AppleTV, Alexa, and mobile devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter