TUCSON, Ariz. — There are several locations in the Tucson area to recycle your Christmas tree once the holiday season is over.
Starting Dec. 26, through Jan. 17, 2021, the City of Tucson will be accepting trees at the following locations:
- NaranjaPark - 810 W. Naranja Dr. (Oro Valley)
- Golf Links Sports Park - 2400 S. Craycroft Rd.
- Tucson Rodeo Grounds - 3rd Ave. North of Irvington Rd.
- Los Reales Landfill - 5300 E. Los Reales Rd./Craycroft Mon-Sat, 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Purple Heart Park - 10050 E. Rita Rd.
- Randolph Golf Course - 600 S. Alvernon
- Tank's Speedway Recycling & Landfill Facility - 7301 E. Speedway (North on Prudence Rd.) Mon – Fri, 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sat, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Tank's Ina Land Reclamation Facility - 5300 W. Ina Rd. (1/4 mile West of I-10) Mon – Fri, 7 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Sat, 7a.m. – 2 p.m.
The city says everything must be removed from the tree, including the stand, lights, ornaments, wire, and tinsel.
Once your tree is dropped off, it will be mulched and used for composting.
Trees will not be collected from curbs or alleys, they must be dropped off at one of the designated sites.
For more information, visit tucson.az.gov or call the recycle infoline at 520-791-5000.