Super Bowl LIII is right around the corner and it's guaranteed to be filled with must-see moments.
The folks at Reynolds Wrap know snacking during the big game is important, but getting off the couch to refill your plate can cause you to miss an exciting play.
The company's newest product takes all worries away. Introducing the Hunger Harness.
Don’t miss a second of the big game with the Reynolds Wrap™ Hunger Harness™ available at https://t.co/Y3Mjcs4E37.” pic.twitter.com/17g0anInTE— Reynolds Wrap (@ReynoldsWrap) January 17, 2019
The wearable pack contains pouches to hold all your snacks and beverage. Here are the features:
- Main thermal pouch to help keep sandwiches melty, wings piping, and you stationary.
- Integrated food tray that turns you into a human table.
- Thermal drink holder for hands-free storage of your beverage.
- Insulated dip holder to keep the most important game day snack warm (because room temperature buffalo chicken dip is a sin).
- Adjustable silver straps that make this the new, food-forward look for the winter season.
Unfortunately, the product is currently sold out. Reynolds Wrap says a new batch will be available each day while supplies last.
If you're lucky enough to get your hands on a Hunger Harness, remember to snack responsibly.
There've never been male cheerleaders at the Super Bowl. That's about to change.
New England Patriots will face Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LIII