TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) - We're tracking the latest Monsoon activity in Southern Arizona Wednesday.
Pima County says floodwater carrying debris from the Bighorn Fire can still be found in the areas surrounding the Catalinas. Be cautious near washes and flood-prone areas.
Pima County officials say the following roads are closed:
- Overton Road from La Cholla Boulevard to Verch Way
- Camino de la Tierra from Valencia Road to Bilby Road
- Snyder Road east of Scenic Mountain Drive at Ventana Wash
- Mission Road north of Duval Mine Road
- Mission Road north and south of milepost 1
- Wentworth Rd north of Speedway Boulevard
- Wentworth Rd south of Cape Horn Drive
- Andrada Road east of Reta Drive to Calle Rinconado
- Ft Lowell at Agua Caliente Wash
- Limberlost Road west of Soldier Trail at Agua Caliente Wash
- Soldier Trail at the Agua Caliente Wash
- Tanque Verde Loop Road south of Linden Street at the Tanque Verde Creek
- Tanque Verde Loop Road north of Speedway Blvd at the Tanque Verde Creek
- River Road east of Pontatoc Road
- Old Spanish Trail north of Valencia Road to Escalante Road
- Camino Loma Alta south of Camino De Ruiz
- Avra Valley Road west of El Paso Gas Road
- Havasu Road at Columbus Blvd
- Aldon and Jamie
- Trico Rd south of the Santa Cruz River Bridge
- Trico Rd south of Hardin Rd
- Calle Rinconado south of Andrada Road, northbound and southbound
The National Weather Service issued a Flood Advisory for north central Pima County.
Between 1 and 2 inches of rain have fallen in the areas.
The advisory, which lasts until 8 a.m., covers Queens Well, Silver Bell, Mammoth Wash, Tiro Wash, El, Aguirre Wash, House Wash, San Vicente Wash, Viopuli Wash and Anegan Wash.