From MJWealthPlanning.com :
- Create tax-advantaged income streams
- Use tax laws for tax-deferred accumulation
- Control income to avoid higher taxes and taxes on social security
- Minimize impact of taxes on transferring assets to beneficiaries
- Deciding the when, who, and how much to pass on
- Using vehicles to leverage assets
- Avoiding unnecessary costs for passing money on to beneficiaries
- Taking advantage of tax laws to transfer assets
- Making the shift from wealth accumulation to asset protection
- Reaching a balance between safety and growth
- Understanding the options available
- Dealing with inflation
- Deciding when is the best time to retire
- What to do about health care
- What does a day in retirement look like?
- What will our expenses be?
- How to create income streams guaranteed for life
- What are the real statistics associated with needing care?
- Will Medicare or a supplement pay for LTC?
- How does one qualify for government benefits?
- New alternatives for protecting assets from LTC expenses
- Using a comprehensive questionnaire
- Taking advantage of IRS and tax law changes and updates
- Putting the pieces together and making sure they fit
- Regular reviews and meetings to make sure we are staying on the right track