Discover the beauty, tranquility and culture of Arizona’s captivating Sonoran Desert at the AAA Four Diamond We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center!
Located only 20 minutes from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, our lushly landscaped oasis offers spectacular views of Arizona’s majestic Four Peaks and iconic Red Mountains alongside the free-flowing Verde River. During your stay, you’re sure to enjoy our:
- Luxurious-yet-affordable accommodations in the Scottsdale/Fountain Hills area, featuring 246 beautifully appointed rooms and suites ideal for any lifestyle, including those travelling with pets.
- Four-star resort amenities – from the sparkling outdoor pool to the exciting Fort McDowell Casino to the state-of-the-art Amethyst Spa and Fitness Center.
- On-site Wassaja Conference Center with 25,000 square feet of sophisticated venue space for business meetings, corporate retreats, conventions, social events and unforgettable weddings.
- Two championship courses at We-Ko-Pa Golf Club – including Arizona’s #1 golf course – with rolling emerald fairways surrounded by stunning desert beauty.
- Fabulous dining at seven restaurants, including tantalizing Southwestern-inspired cuisine at our award-winning Ahnala Restaurant .
- Convenient access to horseback trail rides, cattle drives and themed cookouts at Fort McDowell Adventures , a private 25,000-acre desert recreation area only minutes away.
The perfect resort for both work and play, our property is managed by and maintains close cultural ties to the Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation. In this native language, the name “We-Ko-Pa” means “Four Peaks” and allows us to honor these regal lands while paying tribute to the diverse and vibrant heritage of the Yavapai Tribe.
“We-Ko-Pa resonates deeply within our community, as these peaks have been spiritually a part of us since time immemorial. In fact, they are a prime feature in our Tribal seal. By developing business enterprises that are grounded in Yavapai tradition and culture, we foster the good health, well-being and happiness of our Nation’s People that, in turn, improves our business practices and success.”
- Ruben Balderas, Former President of the Fort McDowell Tribal Council
Isn’t it time you escaped the ordinary? Our one-of-a-kind resort awaits your visit!
For more information, or to reserve your stay, call the We-Ko-Pa Resort & Conference Center at