Inpatient and outpatient treatment for kids, adolescents and adults is offered at Palo Verde Behavioral Health in Tucson.
Palo Verde Behavioral Health has a longstanding reputation for stability in mental health and substance use treatment, serving patients in and around Tucson since 1960. We offer individualized inpatient and intensive outpatient treatment programs for adults and adolescents.
We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide quality care in a nurturing environment. Palo Verde Behavioral Health is licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services and is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Benefits of our Inpatient Program:
- Individualized treatment plan
- Movement and Art Therapy provided
- Pet Therapy offered once a week
- Dialectical Behavioral and Cognitive Behavioral based therapy
- Programmed daily schedule
- Visitation on site
- Family sessions are encouraged
- Masters level, licensed therapists
- RN on every shift on each unit
- Outdoor courtyards for each unit
- Nightly phone calls offered; Palo Verde covers the cost of long distance calls
- Laundry rooms on each unit
- Dietary consultation with a Registered Dietician
- Thorough discharge planning with after care appointments made prior to leaving the facility
- Daily session with a Psychiatrist
- Medication management is provided by our in house pharmacy