So you've made a list, checked it twice, and you're still scratching your head trying to come up with the perfect present? Don't worry, it's not too late to grab a great gift and we have just the person to help: Tech-Life Columnist Jennifer Jolly.
- PlayStation VR Borderlands 2 VR and Beat Saber Bundle - best last-minute gift for gamers
- Give them what they want, but better. The Fire HD 10 with full HD display is faster, has longer battery life and Alexa hands-free
- The Spyro Reignited Trilogy remaster lets players rediscover the adventure and exploration
- Turn the gifting of an experience into an “experience” with StubHub’s Holiday Gift “Rapper”
- Give the gift of knowledge --Varsity Tutors Instant Tutoring will be there 24/7
Jennifer Jolly is one of the most trusted names in consumer technology. She's an Emmy award-winning tech-life TV show host, nationally syndicated columnist, and your BFF for advice on all those digital doodads, techy tools, and cyber services that are supposed to make your life easier, more organized, and just plain better. She’s written for The New York Times, Wired Well section, hosts two digital lifestyle series including Tech Now for USA Today and is a regular contributor of tech-life segments for TODAY, The Talk, CNN, HLN, Dr. Oz and many others.