Phoenix Sky Harbor has announced Monday they will relocate all airlines in Terminal 2 to Terminal 3 as well as one from Terminal 4.
The airlines in that will be relocated to Terminal 3 include:
- Air Canada - Terminal 4 (Moving on Feb. 6)
- Alaska Airlines - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 5)
- Boutique Air - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 3)
- Contour Airlines - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 5)
- United Airlines - Terminal 2 (Moving on Feb. 4)
This is in part of the new North Concourse opening in Terminal 3.
Terminal 3's North Concourse does not have an official opening date, however, a spokesperson for PHX Beer Co., a new brewery opening in the terminal, said their location was on schedule to open sometime in February.
Terminal 2 is scheduled to close and be subsequently demolished when the North Concourse opens.