TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - A man was arrested Thursday in connection to the Green Valley car break-ins, according to Pima County Sheriff's Department.
Deputy Ryan Inglett said a warrant was served in the area of Pima Mine Road and Mission Road.
"The warrant was as a result of an extensive investigation into dozens of vehicle break-ins in the Green Valley area," said Inglett in a press release. During the service of the search warrant on Wednesday, evidence was obtained that led detectives to the home of 25-year-old Trenten Tyler Sine-Garza.
Thursday, detectives served a warrant at Since-Garza's home. They found multiple stolen items, connected to the Green Valley break-ins, and a firearm, said Inglett.
Sine-Garza was arrested for:
- 1 count of possession of Burglary Tools
- 1 count of possession of Marijuana
- 1 count of possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- 1 count of Burglary in the 1st Degree
- 3 counts of Prohibited Possessor
- 32 counts of Burglary in the 3rd Degree
Pima County Sheriff's are continuing the investigation and are looking into any other possible victims. Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or 88-CRIME.