Two Tucson favorites are competing in a statewide contest to see who has the best chimichanga.
Tucson's El Charro Café and Mi Nidito are competing against 18 other restaurants.
You can vote for your favorite by visiting 10best.com until April 16 at Noon ET.
The following restaurants are nominated:
- El Charro Café - Tucson
- Mi Nidito - Tucson
- Carolina's Mexican Food - Phoenix
- Comedor Guadalajara - Phoenix
- El Bravo Mexican Food - Phoenix
- El Norteño - Phoenix
- Guayo's On the Trail - Miami
- La Piñata - Phoenix
- Los Compadres - Phoenix
- Los Olivos Mexican Patio - Scottsdale
- Macayo's Mexican Table - Multiple locations
- Mangos Mexican Cafe - Mesa
- Mi Casa Restaurant - Benson
- Mi Patio - Phoenix
- Mi Pueblo Mexican Food - Phoenix
- Original Blue Adobe Grille - Mesa
- Rito's Mexican Food - Phoenix
- Serrano's Mexican Restaurant - Multiple Locations
- Tee Pee Mexican Food - Phoenix
- Valle Luna Mexican Restaurant - Phoenix