The U.S Postal Service is hiring seasonal employees to help with holiday mail processing at facilities throughout Arizona.
The Postal Service said candidates must be:
- Willing to work afternoon and/or evening shifts
- Be available from mid-Nov. through early Jan.
- Able to work six to seven days a week, with hours ranging from 35 to 50 per week.
- A U.S citizen or permanent resident
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Able to work on their feet in a fast-paced environment.
The open positions pay $15 to $17 per hour, plus possible night shift differential and overtime.
To see the list of open positions in Arizona, click here.