TUCSON, Ariz. -- More than two-thirds of people say they consider themselves addicted to their phone, according to a new survey from reviews.org. Those same people say they check their phones about 160 times a day!
Here are some other interesting habits:
- More than half of everyone says they text people who are in the same room as them.
- We are getting better about checking our phone on dates. Less than half say they do it.
- More than half of people admit to using the phone on the toilet.
- 7 percent have even used it in the shower.
- Nearly everyone says they would feel uneasy if they left their phone at home.