PHOENIX, Ariz. (AP) — Two people are dead after being electrocuted Wednesday morning in a north Phoenix neighborhood, authorities said.
City firefighters said the man and woman apparently touched in-ground electrical wires.
Phoenix Fire Department officials said Arizona Public Service shut down electricity in the area before firefighters could check on the victims, who both were declared dead at the scene.
The victims' names and ages weren’t immediately released.
An investigation of the incident will be done by Phoenix police.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Download our free app for Roku, FireTV, AppleTV, Alexa, and mobile devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter