TUCSON, Ariz. — Tucson Premium Outlets has announced that it will reopen Friday, May 8.
The outlet mall located off Interstate 10 says shoppers can expect enhanced safety protocols and all stores are expected to adhere to the same policies.
"The health, safety and well-being of the community we serve will always be our highest priority, and we have developed a thorough and detailed set of protocols highlighting the exceptional measures we’ve implemented for shoppers, retailers and employees as we reopen,” said Kyra Monroe, General Manager at Tucson Premium Outlets.
What stores are open?
- American Eagle
- Charleys Philly Steaks (Takeout/Delivery)
- Coach New York
- Forever 21
- Guess (curbside pickup)
- Kate Spade (curbside pickup)
- Le Creuset (curbside pickup)
- Levis (curbside pickup)
- Luxury Beauty (curbside pickup)
- Rack Room Shoes (curbside pickup)
- Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th
Here's what to expect during a shopping experience:
Enhanced sanitization and disinfecting using the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) approved products with an emphasis on high-traffic locations such as dining areas, restrooms, escalators, stairs, directories, trash bins and door knobs.
· Shopper safeguards that include making available protective masks, sanitizing wipes and temperature testing at entrances or property offices, as well as the encouragement of pre-visit health screenings to ensure shoppers stay home if they have exhibited COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms within 72 hours.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be deployed throughout the property.
· Signage promoting CDC guidelines for maintaining personal hygiene will be prominently displayed throughout the property.
· Pre-emptive employee health screening to ensure that employees do not arrive at work within 72 hours of exhibiting COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
· Employee safety protections including implementing the CDC’s COVID-19 frequent hand-washing protocols, and offering personal protective equipment in addition to other CDC recommended practices.
· Promotion and enforcement of social distancing practices, including occupancy limitations, furniture and restroom spacing, closure of play areas and strollers, as well as coordinated traffic flow with traffic signage and distance markers.