Tucson Fire responded to a hazmat situation on the southside Thursday.
Haz mat crews are on scene near I-19 and Valencia for reported toxic gasses in a house that sent 6 to the hospital last night, tfd was not called last night #staysafe #Tucson pic.twitter.com/UW6s6VVooj
— Tucson Fire Department (@TucsonFirePIO) May 17, 2018
According to the department, six people were hospitalized at a home near I-19 and Valencia Wednesday night. Toxic gasses were in the home.
TFD was not alerted until Thursday.