If you are ready for some thrills and chills this Halloween, there is no better place to be than at Old Tucson for this year's 27th Annual Nightfall. The kick-off celebration begins Friday, September 29th.
The one-of-a-kind Halloween blowout is all new with haunts, shows, characters and, of course, some old favorites. With plenty of entertainment and attractions, there is fun for all ages -- even those who may not be so brave.
The scarefest attracts thousands to the park through the month of October, ending on All Hallow's Eve on the 31st of the month.
— Old Tucson (@OldTucsonStudio) September 27, 2017
For those who would like to head out for some family fun tickets are $28 for adults (12 and over) and $21 for children (ages 9-11). Children 8 years and younger are free to enter.
Discounts for opening weekend, Thursdays and Sundays can be found at all Tucson area Wendy's Subway and Goodwill stores. Basha's and Food City will also have discounted tickets available when customers purchase select Pepsi products. Costco members can also cash in on the discount.
Below are the hours of operation:
• Sept. 29 & 30: 6 p.m. to Midnight (Friday and Saturday)
• Oct. 6 & 7: 6 p.m. to Midnight (Friday and Saturday)
• Oct. 8: 6 to 10 p.m. (Sunday)
• Oct. 12 thru Oct. 29: 6 to 10 p.m. (Thursdays and Sundays)
• Oct. 13 thru Oct. 28: 6 p.m. to Midnight (Fridays and Saturdays)
• Halloween Night: 6 to 10 p.m.
For a full list of haunts, attractions and activites head to www.nightfallaz.com.