TUCSON, Ariz. -- Tucson Fire is investigating a fire that happened in the laundry room of a senior living facility.
Fire crews were called to the 8400 block of East Speedway shortly after midnight, according to TFD.
Officials say about 25 residents were temporarily evacuated as firefighters worked to put out the fire. Crews say they found smoke coming from the east side of the building, which is where the laundry room is located. Firefighters were able to extinguish a dryer fire and were able to contain it to the laundry room.
After the fire was put out, crews began efforts in order for residents to move back into their rooms. No injuries were reported.
Firefighters responded to a dryer fire shortly after midnight at a senior living facility in the 8400 block of E. Speedway. Approx. 25 residents were temporarily displaced but firefighters extinguished the fire within 10 minutes of arriving. No injuries were reported. #TFD pic.twitter.com/eU05deyH3c— Tucson Fire Department (@TucsonFirePIO) November 18, 2019