TUCSON, Ariz. - The University of Arizona Police Department and Tucson Fire Department responded to a fire on the campus.
UAPD says, they received a call about a fire at Árbol de la Vida dormitory around 5:58 p.m.
Upon arrival TFD also responded as residents were evacuating the hall.
The fire was coming from the first level kitchen.
Officers were able to control the fire and put it out with a fire extinguisher.
Officials were able to determine that it was a grease fire.
There was damage to the kitchen. there has been no report on the condition about the damage.
No injuries were reported.