TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — The HUB Restaurant and Ice Creamery is hosting a Secret Comfort Dinner on Thursday, April 7 at 7:15 p.m.
It's a cozy, five course dining experience, crafted specially by Executive Chef David Bishow, that more deeply explores the concept of comfort food at HUB.
Guests will need to make a reservation to receive a secret password in order to enter the hidden area with a warm and inviting ambiance.
The menu consists of:
- Charred tomato and Maytag bisque with port salut grilled cheese
- Apple and beet salad with craisins, micro basil and goat cheese vinaigrette
- Butter poached shrimp and black pepper-Parmesan grits
- House made jumbo braised beef ravioli with oven roasted wild mushrooms, shaved pecorino, Madeira-thyme cream
- Jumbo chocolate chip-bacon cookie with HUB queen bee ice cream
They are charging $60 per person.
In order to make a reservation call 520-207-8201, seating is limited.
Bivian Contreras is a real-time editor for KGUN 9. Bivian graduated from the University of Arizona School of Journalism with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism with an emphasis in Broadcast and is currently pursuing a degree in Broadcast Operational Meteorology at Mississippi State University. She is an Arizona native from Nogales and looks forward to becoming a meteorologist one day or a news anchor. Share your story ideas and important issues with Bivian by emailing email@example.com or by connecting on Instagram, and Twitter.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Download our free app for Roku, FireTV, AppleTV, Alexa, and mobile devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter