Former Tucson firefighter David Watson began the second day of the second triple murder trial.
Watson is accused of killing his ex-wife Linda Watson, her mother Marilyn Cox, and family friend Renne Farnsworth over a custody battle.
Watson's second ex-wife Rosemary Watson continued her testimony today with the prosecution.
Day 2 of the second triple murder trial of former Tucson firefighter David Watson. Rosemary Watson, his ex-wife, continues testifying @kgun9
— Priscilla KGUN9 (@PriscillaCasper) January 26, 2017
She described to prosecutor Jonathan Mosher how David was acting the night Cox and Farnsworth were shot and killed.
"His actions were frightening me and he went in the shower," said Rosemary Watson. "It felt like an eternity to me there was something clearly wrong. It was clear from the moment I lay eyes on him."
Rosemary Watson said she didn't say anything to police for years about David's alibi because she wanted to protect her family.
In 2007, Rosemary Watson retracted David's alibi of what he did the night Linda Watson went missing. Originally Rosemary said he was in the home with her all night. She went to detectives later saying he went out for a walk instead.
PREVIOUS DAVIS WATSON TRIAL COVERAGE:
- Opening statements begin in second murder trial of former firefighter David Watson
- Second murder trial begins for former Tucson firefighter
- Closing arguments in murder trial of David Watson
- Linda Watson talked of suicide
- Murder suspect's ex-wife: "She needs to disappear"
- New photos released in Watson investigation
- Background on David Watson cold case
- Three women lost their lives and their lives mattered"
- Daughter of murder suspect takes the stand