The Salvation Army and Fry's Food Stores are teaming up to make sure students go back to school with the supplies they need.
The Salvation Army will be providing kindergarteners through 12th graders from low income families with backpacks filled with school supplies.
The organization is accepting donations including binders, pencils, paper, colored pencils, glue, crayons and pencil pouches.
The items can be dropped off through Friday, July 28 at 12 Fry's locations:
- Cortaro & Silverbell, 7870 N. Silverbell Rd.
- Golf Links & Kolb, 7050 E. Golf Links Rd.
- Lambert & La Canada, 10450 N. La Cañada Dr.
- Sahuarita & I-19, 15950 S. Rancho Sahuarita Blvd.
- Ina & Thornydale, 3770 W. Ina Rd.
- Oracle & 1st, 10661 N. Oracle Rd
- Rita & Houghton, 8080 S. Houghton Rd.
- Tangerine & Thornydale, 12100 N. Thornydale Rd.
- Grant & Alvernon, 3920 E .Grant Rd.
- Ajo & 16th, 3640 S. 16th Ave.
- Grant & Swan, 2480 N. Swan Rd.
- Speedway & Pantano, 7812 E. Speedway Blvd.