Arizona's Salt River is ready for tubers!
Salt River Tubing has announced that the Salt River is officially open for the season. Grab your gear and sunscreen and get ready to take a trip up north for some fun in the sun!
The cost is $17 and includes tube rental, parking and shuttle ride.
The daily hours are 9 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. The last tube rental each day, is at 1 p.m.
Salt River Tubing is located within the Tonto National Forest.
TIPS TO REMEMBER:
- You need a driver's license to rent tubes
- Children must be at least eight years old and four feet tall
- Glass is prohibited. Coolers will be inspected for glass.
- Extra water, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses and closed-toed shoes are recommended
- If consuming alcohol, make sure to designate a safe driver