Iconic rock band The Rolling Stones announced a North American Stadium Tour, and are making a stop in Arizona in 2019.
There's a total of 13 dates on the calendar for the No Filter Tour so far, and the band's show in Arizona is on Tuesday, May 7. They'll be performing in Glendale at the State Farm Stadium — which is where the Arizona Cardinals take the field.
This will be the first time the Stones have played a North American tour since 2015. Pre-sale tickets begin Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 10 a.m. Fans have to fill out a form to receive a pre-sale code, and the general sale begins at 10 a.m. on Friday, November 30.
Lead singer Mick Jagger made a song about their upcoming gigs, and even gave a shoutout to Glendale. Check it out below...
— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) November 19, 2018
- April 20 - Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida
- April 24 - TIAA Bank Field, Jacksonville, Florida
- April 28 - NRG Stadium, Houston, Texas
- May 7 - State Farm Stadium, Glendale Arizona
- May 11 - The Rose Bowl, Pasadena, California
- May 18 - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, California
- May 22 - CenturyLink Field, Seattle, Washington
- May 26 - Broncos Stadium at Mile High, Denver, Colorado
- May 31 - FEDEX Field, WASHINGTON, D.C.
- June 4 - Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- June 8 - Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
- June 13 - MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford, New Jersey
- June 21 - Soldier Field, Chicago, Illinois
Also, as an added bonus for diehard fans, Jagger and the rest of the crew are working on a new studio album.
They're not calling it a comeback, though. The Rolling Stones have never set plans for a "farewell tour," or even given clues on when they'll stop performing, so don't consider this retirement.