TUCSON, Ariz. — A second RoadHouse Cinemas location is scheduled to open in Tucson next year.
The new movie-spot will be located at Oracle and River, in the Fiesta Plaza, joining Red Lobster and First Watch.
The theater will house 10 screens for film-goers, offering a premium movie and dining experience.
Here are some of the features:
- Full Dine-In Theater Reserved Seating
- First Run Films & Classic Throwback Movies
- Spacious Auditoriums with Large Recliners & Ample Leg Room
- Digital Projection and Dolby 7.1 Digital Surround Sound
- Call Button for Seat Side Service from Friendly Staff
- Bottomless Bowls of Non-GMO Gourmet White Popcorn from a Small Farm in Breda, Iowa
“We love Tucson, we live in Tucson, and we are excited to bring a second RoadHouse Cinemas to Oracle Road near the Tucson Mall," President Josh Snider said.
In addition, the company is planning to open a sister concept titled "Rail yard", which will be a gastropub with bowling and grown-up gaming.
The first RoadHouse Cinemas opened in 2014 and is located at 4811 E. Grant Road.