TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — If you are looking for ways to celebrate Easter weekend, there are a few options in Tucson that you can take part in.
Families need to keep in mind that registration may be required to attend these events.
Saturday, April 3:
- Hoppy Easter Event at Our Play Place, 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Bunny Bonanza at Anamax Park, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Drive-Thru Easter Eggstravaganza at Naranja Park, 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Sunday, April 4:
- Penzi's Birthday Breakfast at Reid Park Zoo, 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Easter Brunch at Cafe a la C'Art, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Easter Escape Room at Pima Street Baptist Church, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Bunny Hop at Reid Park Zoo, 9 am.. - 1 p.m.
For more events happening in town, you can visit Tucsontopia.
Keep in mind, the CDC is advising people who are celebrating to avoid large crowds and gather with people in their immediate household.
The CDC also recommended other steps to take:
- Egg hunts can be done outside while wearing masks and staying six feet apart
- Attend religious services virtually
- Prepare and deliver a meal to a neighbor
- Outdoor celebrations are safer than indoor celebrations
If you are fully vaccinated, the CDC advises that you gather indoors without wearing a mask, but encourage social distance and wear a mask with others that aren't vaccinated.
For more information on how to safely celebrate, click here.