Officials are searching for two suspects involved in a robbery at Sally's Beauty Supply on November 2, 2017.
According to PCSD, a man in his 20's and a woman in her 20's entered the store located inside the Foothills Mall and an employee saw the man put merchandise into his pocket.
When the employee confronted the male suspect, he denied taking anything and said he had a knife in his pocket. The two suspects then left the store. There were no injuries.
The man is described as:
- Caucasian, in his late 20s, with short dark hair
- Approximately 5’8”-6’0” tall, average build
- Last seen wearing a tan baseball hat, black t-shirt with a skull on it, and khaki shorts
The woman is described as:
- Caucasian, in her late 20s, with long dark hair
- Average height and possibly pregnant
- Last seen wearing a black blouse, black pants, black flip-flops, and holding a large black bag
If anyone has any information, you're asked to call 9-1-1 or 88-CRIME.