The Pima County Sheriff's Department is searching for two suspects who broke into a vehicle and used the victim's credit card.
According to PCSD, the vehicle break-in occurred in the parking lot of the Safeway located at 9705 North Thornydale Road. Multiple items were taken from the vehicle, including a bank card that was later used at a Circle K that same day.
Video surveillance was able to show the two suspects in the convenience store making multiple transactions.
The first suspect is described as:
- Caucasian, in his early-to-mid 20s, with a chin curtain beard and dark hair
- Medium height and build, with tattoos on both forearms
- Last seen wearing a black baseball hat, black t-shirt, and black pants
The second suspect is described as:
- African-American, in his early-to-mid 20s, with facial hair
- Approximately 6’0” tall, thin build
- Last seen wearing a red Arizona Cardinals beanie, gray sweatshirt, and red pants
Anyone with information is asked to call 9-1-1 or 88-CRIME.