TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — On Wednesday, March 9, the Pima County Community College District Governing Board voted to increase tuition $2 per credit for the 2022-23 academic year.
Board set per-credit tuition rates for 2022-23:
- In-State Resident: $89.00
- Non-Resident Classroom: Fall/Spring: $310.50
- Non-Resident Classroom: Summer $239.50
- Non-Resident Online: $220.50
The board also voted to permanently offer success support courses at no cost for tuition and service fees.
A few fees will remain the same such as processing fee $15.00 per semester, technology fee $2.50 per credit, student services fee $3.00 per credit.
The revenue will fund the College's plan to loan computers, tablets, and Wi-Fi hotspots to students along with expanding student scholarship programs.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Download our free app for Roku, FireTV, AppleTV, Alexa, and mobile devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter