Tucson, start your engines!
Monster Jam is rolling into town and ready to crush a few parked cars along the way this weekend.
This year's event is full of thrills for the entire family with four shows beginning at 7 p.m. on Friday.
On Saturday, there's a Pit Party from 10:30 a.m. - noon, and the actual event will be from 1 - 7 p.m. Sunday's event starts at 1 p.m.
You can snag your tickets at monsterjam.com .
If you need a little inspiration, Monster Jam's promotional video will surely get your engine going.
This is the Monster Jam Triple Threat Series, and the world-class athletes hoping to cruise home with the championship are:
- Grave Digger
- Driven by Krysten Anderson
- The first ever female Grave Digger driver and 4th Anderson legacy family member to drive
- El Toro Loco
- Driven by Armando Castro
- Monster Mutt Dalmation
- Driven by Cynthia Gauthier
- Pirate’s Curse
- Driven by 2017 “Rookie of the Year” Camden Murphy
- Alien Invasion
- Driven by Bernard Lyght
- Driven by Tristan England
- Winner of Monster Jam World Finals 2017 “Double Down Showdown”
- Driven by Travis Groth
- Driven by Tyler Groth
Monster Jam is also bringing four new trucks that are making their debut appearances in the old pueblo.