TUCSON, Ariz. (KGUN) — The Tucson Police Department is investigating a serious injury collision near East Silverlake Road and South Kino Parkway.
Currently, details are limited however officers say one male was transported to the hospital.
The vehicle remained on the scene, officers say.
The roadway is back open.
The investigation is ongoing.
Safety tips from NHTSA:
- Follow the rules of the road and obey signs and signals.
- Walk on sidewalks whenever they are available.
- If there is no sidewalk, walk facing traffic and as far from traffic as possible.
- Cross streets at crosswalks or intersections. Look for cars in all directions, including those turning left or right.
🚨TRAFFIC ALERT🚨— Sergeant Richard Gradillas (@SgtGradillas) June 9, 2022
Officers from @ops_south are asking drivers to avoid the area of E. Silverlake Rd. & S. Kino Parkway as officers are investigating a serious injury collision involving a vehicle and a pedestrian.
Expect delays. Please find an alternate route. pic.twitter.com/vRuyKOegbS
STAY IN TOUCH WITH US ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Download our free app for Roku, FireTV, AppleTV, Alexa, and mobile devices.
- Sign up for daily newsletters emailed to you
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
- Follow us on Twitter