Vistoso Automotive is launching their “Joy Ride for Good” program to provide free auto repairs for up to two lucky people who can’t afford car repairs.
To offer a helping hand during the season of giving, Vistoso Automotive is accepting nominations for people whose everyday lives depend on having a working vehicle.
Nominees must be in dire need of vehicle repair for the primary vehicle used to get to and from work, home, school, health care visits, etc.
Nominations will be accepted from now through Dec. 6.
To qualify for nominations for the “Joy Ride for Good” program:
- The nominee cannot know that they are being nominated
- The nominator and the nominee must be 18 years of age or older
- The ideal nominee will have demonstrated altruism in their community
- There will be a maximum dollars spent cap per recipient of $1,000 (retail labor and parts)
- Nominators must provide their contact information as well as the best way to contact nominees (phone and/or email)
- Current customers, employees and their families, and vendors are not eligible to be nominated
Up to two recipients will be selected by a group of panelists in the Oro Valley community. The panel will review all of the nominations and the winners will be notified by Dec. 19.
Head to Vistoso Automotive, click on to the “community” tab to complete the online nomination form.
For more information about the “Joy Ride for Good” program, contact Lindsey at (520) 468-7171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.