TUCSON, Ariz. — Mental Health Awareness Week is October 6-12.
Below is a list of some Mental Health resources in Tucson. The agencies offer mental health and behavioral health support for individuals, as well as families.
Mental Health resources:
- CODAC Health, Recovery & Wellness, 520-327-4505
- Community Partners, 520-325-4268
- COPE Community Services, Inc., 520-792-3293
- Jewish Family & Children’s Services, 520-795-0300
- National Alliance on mental Illness Southern Arizona, 520-622-5582
- Palo Verde Behavioral Health, 520-322-2888
- Pathways of Arizona, Main Tucson 520-748-7108|Northwest Tucson 520-744-4376
- Our Place Clubhouse, 520-884-5553
- UA Campus Health Service, 520-621-9202
There is also national support available online through MentalHealth.gov and the helpline 1-877-726-4727.
If you or someone you know needs help, call the National Suicide Prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.