The Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation is opening extra clinics for free and low-cost HIV testing Tuesday, Alexa Liacko reports.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommend everyone between the ages of 13 and 64 be tested at least once.
Last year, 1,729 people in Southern Arizona received testing during National HIV Testing Day. The Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation says the number should be much higher.
You can receive testing results for free or at low cost at these locations Tuesday:
- 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at Cope Community Services clinic, 5401 E. 5th Street.
- 8:30 a.m-7 p.m. at Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation, 375 S. Euclid.
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at Pima Community College West Campus, 2202 W. Anklam.
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at CODAC: Living Out Loud Health and Wellness Center, 3130 E. Broadway.
- 3-7 p.m. at Walgreen's, 4685 E. Grant Road.
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PCHD - Theresa Lee Clinic, 1493 W. Commerce Ct.
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PCHD - North Clinic, 3550 N. 1st Ave.