TUCSON, Ariz. — The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is on its way to the Grand Canyon State, and the Old Pueblo is on its list of stops.
On Dec. 5, the truck filled with exclusive merchandise will be parked from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at La Encantada (2905 E Skyline Dr) in Restaurant Circle near Firebirds restaurant.
Other Arizona stops include:
- Gilbert: Saturday, November 21 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at SanTan Village near American Eagle Outfitters
- Glendale: Saturday, December 12 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Arrowhead Towne Center at the South Mall Entrance near JCPenney
Guests are encouraged to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols.
Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the truck and hand sanitizer will be provided for customers.
Fans of Hello Kitty will be able to purchase limited-edition collectibles, including:
- a new Hello Kitty Cafe Cookie Plush
- new hand-decorated cookie sets
- Sprinkle Mugs
- Enamel Pin Sets (2 styles)
- Madeleine Cookie Sets and Hello Kitty Cafe Canvas Totes