The Goodwill Job Connection Center will be hosting a Handicar job fair Tuesday.
Handicar will be hiring more than 20 drivers, aides and stretcher helpers.
The hiring event will be taking place at 7201 E. 22nd Street.
The following are requirements (depending on the position):
Must be 21 years of age.
· Have a good driving record.
· Able to pass a background, drug screen, and fingerprint check.
· First Aid/CPR-AED certification training will be provided.
· Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation Physical.
· Must be computer literate, able to follow schedules from a Tablet and or smartphone.
· Training will be provided for Passenger Safety & Securement.
· Must maintain a personable appearance, follow policies and procedures and remain calm in stressful situations.
· Must be able to follow directions in taking an online course. A child behavior and control class will
be covered in initial training.