The Fry's Food Store at 22nd and Alvernon issued a recall on refrigerated products purchased on Thursday, May 24, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m.
The store says a temporary equipment malfunction may have caused several refrigerated cases in the store to hold the wrong temperature -- which may have spoiled some of the food.
Refrigerated items purchased during this window can be returned for a full refund or replacement.
The affected refrigerated products that should not be consumed include:
- Bagged salads, cut fruit, cut vegetables, dressings and juices
Meat and Seafood:
- Fresh meat, including fresh poultry, chicken, pork, ground meats, marinated meats, smoked meats, bacon, sausage. Fresh seafood from the full-service and self-service cases.
Service Deli and Refrigerated items including:
- Chilled chicken, cooked chicken, prepared chicken, prepared side dishes, sliced lunch meats, fresh sandwiches, sushi, fresh pizza, fresh salsa, imported packaged deli meats and cheese, pasta salad, cheeses from the cheese island and grocery aisles, Lunchable-type combination meals, dips.
- All dairy case items (juices, sour cream, yogurt) excluding milk and eggs
- Fresh cheesecake, fresh cakes made with fruit, or cream pies
Customers who purchased any products described above can return them to the Fry’s located at 22nd St. & Alvernon for a full refund or replacement. No frozen product was affected and does not need to be returned.
Customers with questions should contact Fry’s at 1-800-576-4377, Monday through Friday 5:00 a.m. MST to 9:00 p.m. MST and Saturday through Sunday 5:00 a.m. MST to 6:00 p.m. MST.