TUCSON, Ariz. — Pima County residents seeking legal help are invited to attend Superior Court's upcoming Court Night event.
Court Night will take place Tuesday, March 26, at the Ellie Towne Flowing Wells Community Center at 1660 W. Ruthrauff Road.
Attendees can sit in on either of the two information sessions offered at 4:00 p.m. and 5:45 p.m.
"The community is invited to join the court and PCBA for discussions about Divorce/Custody: Start to Finish; Divorce/Custody: Change/Modify; and Probate/Guardianship/Conservatorship," Superior Court said in a press release.
Departments presenting include:
- The Pima County Bar Association (co-sponsor of the event)
- Office of the Arizona Attorney General, Child Support Services
- Office of the Clerk of the Superior Court
- Pima County Juvenile Justice Center
- Superior Court Family Law Conciliation Court
- Superior Court Interpreter’s Office
- Superior Court’s Law Library and Resource Center
For more information, email email@example.com or call 520-724-4200.