Avra Valley Firefighters responded to a travel trailer fire Monday morning.
At 11:30 a.m. firefighters found a trailer fully engulfed in fire.
Flames from the fire were spreading to nearby cars, but luckily firefighters kept the damage to a minimum with only the tail lights melting
Firefighters were able to control the fire in 8 minutes, no one was inside the home at the time of the fire. Unfortunately, the owner's dog was inside the trailer and did not survive.
The fire was determined to be started from an electrical problem, no injuries were reported.