A fire has broken out at outback steakhouse around 3 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 21.
Northwest Fire District has confirmed that firefighters are on scene and have the situation under control.
"Northwest Fire &
@GRFDAZ are at the Outback Steakhouse at the foothills mall for a small fire in the restroom. The fire occurred in one of the ceiling evacuation fans. Fire extinguished quickly and very minor damage. Restaurant to remain closed for several hours.pic.twitter.com/BWEpvLGxFB"
This story is still developing. Please stay with KGUN9 for updates.