KGUN 9 On Your SideNewsLocal News

Actions

Family pet dies in Avra Valley mobile home fire

default.png
Posted at 6:32 AM, Jun 29, 2018
and last updated 2018-06-29 09:32:03-04

A family pet died in a mobile home fire in Avra Valley.

It happened in the 13000 block of West Manville Rd. Firefighters arrived on scene around 8:00am on Thursday.

Avra Valley Fire Officials said the fire was caused by faulty electrical equipment.

The estimated damages are around $75,000.

The residents and firefighters were not injured in the fire.