Wildcat fans will have a new way to stay cool during heated matchups this football season.
Arizona Athletics announced Monday that Eegee's is headlining the list of new local food and beverage vendors.
Epic Café, Brushfire BBQ, Carole's Up In Smoke BBQ and The Sweet Dough Co. round out the rest of the list.
The new vendors were selected after a request for proposal (RFP) process conducted by Arizona Athletics, UA Student Unions, and UA Procurement and Contracting Services. A new vendor in the Mexican food category was also selected and will be announced in the near future, Arizona Athletics said.
The added vendors is part of an effort to improve the fan experience at Arizona Stadium. Other improvements include:
- Expanding performances by the Pride of Arizona Marching Band
- Providing more score and stat updates on the videoboard
- Hiring a new PA announcer
- Reducing ticket prices for certain sections
- Introducing new seating in the ZonaZoo student sections on the stadium's east side
- Adding several new restroom and concession areas on the lower south side
- The expansion of beer and wine sales to general public areas of Arizona Stadium
A Tucson staple is coming back to Arizona Stadium.
— Arizona Athletics (@AZATHLETICS) August 13, 2018