KGUN 9 On Your SideNews

Actions

Doublewide home catches fire in Dexel Heights

default.png
Posted at 7:49 PM, Apr 18, 2017
and last updated 2017-04-18 22:49:40-04

A doublewide manufactures home in Drexel Heights caught fire this afternoon.

According to a press release from Drexel Heights Fire District, everyone in the home was able to evacuate without any injuries or incident.

The fire was put out, but the home was a total loss with $45,000 in damages.

The family of five will be assisted by Red Cross in this time of need.